Thursday, March 11, 2010

Growing, Growing, Growing


















My Belly is Growing. I have now purchased maternity jeans and they are much more comfortable than leaving my regular jeans unbuttoned. I am starting to feel better, except for some random head and sholder aches. Life seems to be going well, work is increasing and I might have the oportunity to a new path at work. It's exciting and worrisome all at the same time. I didn't expect to work that much during the summer, we had planned to take things pretty easy and get the house ready for the baby. It looks like my summer might be a little fuller than expected, but I'm really excited about the posibility of trying something new. I have always liked a challange, and a change would be welcomed. Nothing is final yet, however I have a hope that everything will work out for the best. Certainly a little extra money before baby bucket arrives will be extremely helpful.
Other than that life seems to be pretty normal, Charlie and I get a small break next week. We are going to Florida to visit family, and we can't wait to spend the time together. Now we just ahve to get everything together, packed and cleaned so we can enjoy ourselves. Wish us Luck! Pictures and adventures from the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment