Monday, April 12, 2010

Second official purchase... I can't help myself.

Now that we know we are having a little boy I just can't help myself.
Soon I will get started on the nursery, and I can't wait. I'm a planner and I really like setting things up. You could say I like to organize, and I am super excited about getting ready. I had a couple of girlfriends visit this weekend; we knit all weekend and of course made a trip to the craft stores. I got some amazing fabric covered with monsters, very cute. So then I started thinking about getting
Baby Bucket a monster toy. So we found some uglydolls. In a few weekends they will have an official home, but for right now we are starting a pile of baby stuff in the spare room, which will in a few weeks start to transform into the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment