Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here's to the New Year

As the decorations come off the Christmas Tree I find myself thinking back to January 1, 2010. I was newly married celebrating my first New Year with my New Husband; it is also the day my Husband and I found out we were expecting our first child. It was a shock, but it was wonderful news. I never could have imagined my life as it is now. Things are so different from how they once where. I always new I wanted to have children, but now I am so happy to be a mother. My life couldn't be better. This year I have dreams for the future. I can't even imagine how life will be different in another year. I look forward to everyday more now that I ever have before. So as this years memories get packed away I look forward to next years adventures and I treasure each one to come.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment