Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ChristmasTime is Here!

I didn't get the chance to share our First Family Christmas with you. Before leaving on our grand trip to Iowa to see my family, Charlie, Max, Asher and I celebrated our first Family Christmas together. Friday night we watched It's a Wondeful Life while I made Christmas Cookies. This year I only made Sugar and Gingerbread, having a 3 month old slows things down a bit. Usually I make Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip, but it got me in the holiday spirit!

We woke up and had our very own Cinnamon Rolls AKA hockey Pucks and coffee, then opened Stockings. Then it turned into nap time for Max so we all went for a lovely walk, it was a crisp day. Then back home for a bottle and presents. Charlie and Max were Santa's Helpers, it was too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment